Get the Tractor Implement You Need at Ray's Tractors
We offer tractor implements for all your tasks from Titan Implement, and we also offer Branson Standard-Duty cutters for your tractors. As an authorized dealer, we service, maintain and sell these implements in addition to providing financing should you need it. You can count on our dependable and friendly team for all your tractor implement questions, concerns and purchasing needs!
Types of Tractor Implements We Offer
Ray's Tractors aims to meet any tractor implement needs with the following tools from Titan Implement:
- Rotary cutters & tillers. From light to standard to extreme duty, we have the rotary cutters and tillers you need. Whether you’re gardening or have tough soil, let us help you find the best implement for your needs.
- Box blades. Titan Implement’s box blades are perfect for topsoil, gravel, manure and much more. For farming, landscaping or leveling land for building projects, including dual-edge graders.
- Grader blades. These reliable, adjustable, quick-hitch compatible implements are ideal for a variety of applications including soil and snow.
Boom pole. A versatile addition to any farm with 1500 lb. lifting capacity and quick-hitch compatibility.
- Disc harrows. We’ve got you covered for disc harrow equipment, whether you need it for residential landscaping or more advanced heavy-duty projects.
- Landscape rakes. For cleaning, seeding and shaping, Titan’s landscape rakes are used for everything from maintenance to reforestation. Available in widths from 48 inches to 96 inches.
- Moldboard plows. Titan offers one- and two-bottom plows for all your garden needs, available from 12 inches to 16 inches in six different models, based on your tractor.
- Mowers. Titan’s mower implements come in a range of series based on your tractor’s horsepower.